Team USA And Italy Postal Match

C

cris

Team USA is happy to announce a postal match in May with Italy. This is the continuation of our series of international postal matches.

Light Varmint rifles will be used and the standard 3 teams of 3 members will compete. Naturally, any other shooter at a venue may submit their scores as individuals.

Tentative venues are Salem, New York, Oxnard, California and Washington State. Details, dates and team members are to follow.

here the teams:
ITALY 1
BONCOMPAGNI ALDO
GERMANI FRANCO
ANTONELLO LUCA

ITALY 2
LOTTI ROBERTO
FANTONI FILIPPO
BUONO MARCO

ITALY 3
CHIARI SIMONE
RETTORI ENRICO
BIANCHINO RAFFAELLO

Team USA Northwest making a repeat performance.

JD Dodge
Jim Benson
Dave Brown

Team USA Northeast with some new names.

Paul Bendix
Daniel Finney
?

Shooting in Salem, New York on May 5. All others shooting there in LV are invited to submit their scores as individuals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Franky,

Head up to Salem and fill out the team. You will need a LV rifle. Good luck.

Welcome some new names to Team USA California.

Linzie Gambo
Vipha Miller
Tim McMurray

Shooting in Oxnard, California on May 13. All others shooting there in LV are invited to submit their scores as individuals.

thanks steve. that's great!
next month we challenge uk at glevum postal comp.
cheers:)
for whom of interest we shoot also br50 air rifle(larry brown style) in summer time

next month we challenge uk at glevum postal comp.

We had a great should to shoulder rimfire competition against the Italians last weekend (also Germany and Ireland) good shooting, good company, good beer, the food was OK (eventualy :rolleyes: ). If the postal with Italy lives up to that, it will be a great competition.

If anyone else wants to join in, let me know.

Brian
ps one of the Italians (Luca Antonello) borrowed my EV2 for a bit of fun out on the 25m outdoor range - shot a 250 staight out of the tin.......Ohhh dear!!!

The match in Salem will be Sunday, May 6th, not the 5th as stated in cris's post. My EV-2 and/or my CZ are available for anyone who wants to use one of them for the LV postal match.

Brian, do you folks have special pellets over there that will shoot 250's without sorting???? Good Shooting Luca!!!
Todd

Brian, do you folks have special pellets over there that will shoot 250's without sorting???? Good Shooting Luca!!!
Todd

I know, it makes you think doesn’t it.

We were going to have a 2 card outdoor competition but the weather was bad and we decided to hold a single card indoor competition with everyone using one of two EV2’s and supplied AA Diablo Field.

Here are the results:

AirRifle.png

Just for good luck we gave Carlo and Luca’s tin of pellets a real good shaking before they shot there card’s…………..we like to help if we can:rolleyes:

Brian

Back