Superbowl

I guess Manning isn't the best, he choked again. He and his brother didn't win as many super bowls together as did Terry and Joe each. Thats like shooting a record group and loosing the agg. is right……… jim

The Mannings are elite Quarterbacks

I dont know if any team could have beaten Seattle in that game on Sunday. Seattle has a smothering defense. They beat Peyton Manning and the Broncos,40 to 10 in the preseason. The writing was on the wall before the Super Bowl. The Media pundits got it all wrong. To be great,you've got to win the tough games. My betting friend gave me 7 points and Seattle. :D

Glenn

Any given team on any given Sunday is always the mantra, but Peyton is wrong: their performance was "embarrassing" -- be honest. No doubt he is a great quarterback, will go into the Hall of Fame with big numbers and great volumes of rhetoric from the mumble-bumble talking heads, but a previous post has it right: the "great ones" win the big ones. At no time did Manning, the Broncos, or their superstar management show any signs of pulling it together and overcoming the barrage of the Seahawk defense, say nothing of an offense that put up 43 points literally at will. If Manning and/or the Broncos are not embarrassed, it is just because they haven't seen the film yet.

Now I see the Broncos set a new NFL record by losing the Super Bowl for the fifth time. And then to have the audacity to go to the microphone and say "we didn't train for the crowd noise ..." Are you kidding me!?!?!?!?

Pete Carroll and the Seahawks hierarchy have made a statement about how to put a team together, teach them to play the game, and use them to their ability. That was one of the most dominating games I remember watching. I have never seen a defense that was in the league those guys were on that day.

Yeah, but better than the half time.

I thought half time was horrific, Bruno Mars was bad enough but what in the world was Red Hot Chili peppers even doing there ????

I thought the worst thing was getting started off before the game with Queen Where's the Beefa

Like the Seahawks but still a boring game

Bruno Mars is what is popular now!
The guy has sold over 10 million albums during his short 4-year singing career. I`ll bet he sold another million plus after the halftime show.
Just think about this, 111 million viewers.
111 MILLION!!
They don`t expect everyone to get it, or like it. Its not for everyone. Just the majority.
Trust me, there have been lots of so so halftime shows. I just think this one was classy!
At least there were no controversial "wardrobe malfunctions"

I'm not much of an NFL fan, but after having lived in Seattle for nearly 35 years I couldn't root for anybody but the Hawks. I was hoping for a blowout, and was happy they delivered it.

As for the halftime show, my stepdaughter called her mom up before the game and told her she HAD to watch Bruno Mars because he's great. Uh, I watched about a minute or so and departed. I can stand about so much screaming and jumping around before it gets REALLY old. Maybe it's because I'm really old, but I'd rather listen to someone I can understand or whose "music" makes some sense to me. That kid sure ain't it.

Back