Super X Man

ewwills

Congats to Joe Robinson Un-Limited Super X Man Winner and to William Colbert Sporter Super X Man Winner. They both shot great all year and came out as the first two SUPER X MEN. They will receive 1000.00 each and a beautiful Trophy. Now, they have to defend their titles in 2016. We will award the Trophies at Piney Hill.
Way to go guys!
Wayne

Congratulations!!

Congratulations guys!!!
William, it was a pleasure to watch it happen!
Where's the party??

Keith

Congratulations

to both of you. Both awards were hotly contested. Good to see a New England lad do well also. Good show William.

Pete

congrats

Great shooting....well done

William, it was fun this year, (I think I need to get Gordon to allow ME to clean your barrels a few times next year, LOL).

Enjoy the well won rewards!

Chris

Thanks

Thank you all for your kinds words.
Had a blast competing with old friends and new friends this year. "Shooting with the best only raises your game."
A special thanks must go out to Gordon Eck , Ray Hill and Al Hadfield.

Cheers

Congrats to Joe and William

William, great job! You had it dialed in.

Joe, you came on so strong in the second half. Great shooting.

I'd also like to thank Clint Swigert (Sporter) and Wayne Wills (Unlimited) for putting up the prize money for these great contests. It was great to see some new ideas out there and some serious cash to back them up!

Bruce Hornstein

We will award the Trophys at either the Sporter or 3-Gun Nats at Piney Hill. Which one depends on Clint Swigert's recovery from surgery.
Wayne

Back