Tomorrows weather for the match should be OK. Temp
in the morning should be around 61 rising to about 76
in the afternoon. I'll feel like spring! :) Light winds will
again come from the south at 5-10 mph.

There will be a 60% chance of rain to the east & north
east of Houston. Tomball is west of H-Town

Don't forget we will have a free brunch for all who attend
the match.

Come out and join us and have a good time.

The top four Ridge Runners (aka the Rockingham North Carolina club match) shot a 1,000 with 81 X's. Probably a few more -- they didn't plug targets & protests were considered uncivil.

We also shot a 3/8-inch 10-ring, but since the top 4 (actually, the top 12) went clean, that doesn't matter. Yall better get on out to the match at Tomball tomorrow & see if you can beat us!

Ed Bernabeo, Dale Metzger, Renard Alexnder, Herbert Crear and I will be there by 7:00 A.M.
Villarreal.

Can you post directions to this club. Is there a website, etc.

Directions to Tomball

Redcrow, I know it is too late for today but here are some directions Jackie posted on another string. Tomball has no website that I am aware of but there is another string where Jackie posted the upcoming match schedule. Jackie is the match director and will be happy to answer questions.

Joe

"Come on up IH-45 North to FM 2920. Take a left and go about nine miles to FM 2978. take a right, and go down about a mile to the red light. Take a left, and continue, the road will take a sharp 90 degree turn. After this curve, the first road on the right is Zion. Take a right, go down about 1/4 to 3/8 mile till you cross the creek bridge. Start looking fgor the big yellow Tomball Gun Club sign on the right. Take a right, go all the way down untill it dead ends into the range.
We do have shooting stools, I am not real fond of them. See you Sunday........jackie"

Back