St. Louis Benchrest Rifle Club Summer Sizzler Group Match 13-14 July

Harry Ward

BRRC will be hosting the Summer Sizzler 13-14 July 2017. Only 2 1/2 weeks away!! As always we will be having a steak dinner on Saturday night and hopefully a little drier weather than we had for the East West.

If you're planning on coming please let Dennis or I know. Especially if you're participating in the steak dinner. I wouldn't want to run short. We will also have lunch available on both days.

Camping will be available.

FREE ICE CREAM FOR ALL MATCH WINNERS!!!

Contact me at kg5eg@yahoo.com phone/text at (618)-567-1661 Dennis at deboyet@aol.com or phone/text at (314) 398-3578.

Flyer attached.

Hope to see you there.

Attachments

• Summer Sizzler Flyer.pdf
    534.9 KB · Views: 171
Harry, I know this thread is about your next match, but I just wanted to thank you and all the crews for the great East-West Match. It was my first time being there and it was just as great a place as everyone across the country said it was. You people have a lovely place and should be very proud of it. A lot of hard work goes into the well kept, beautiful range. You can see it's something special as soon as you start down the driveway. Great job to everyone involved and keep it going. Butch

Thanks Butch. The crew at BRRC really take pride in what they have. My hats off to the President and Board of Directors.

Back