Spotting Scope Stand

Check out...

Hi
Does anyone know where I can buy a spotting scopes stand, that clamps to a shooting bench top and is adjustable ??

Thanks
John
shoerjbh10@yahoo.com

Check out the Sinclair Bench/Scope stand at the Sinclair International web site (www.sinclairintl.com). The catalog number is 06-3200 and the price is about $119. I've had this stand for several years and it is solid and has fit any bench I've had to use it on.

Virg

I agree with Virg. I bought one of these stands even though I thought it a little pricey at the time. However it is well made and substantial. You won't go wrong with it.

I'll third the motion - - -

After making a couple I finally broke down and bought a Sinclair this summer. I like it pretty well but would like to have the scope closer to the rifle. I also have a Doozie but it is not easy to deal with sometimes, like in a Full Rotation match.

Sinclair Model

Check out the Sinclair Bench/Scope stand at the Sinclair International web site (www.sinclairintl.com). The catalog number is 06-3200 and the price is about $119. I've had this stand for several years and it is solid and has fit any bench I've had to use it on.

Virg

http://www.sinclairintl.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=06-3200&type=store

Sinclair-Spotting-Scope-Stand.jpg

Back