Hope to have more later.

Frightening

Unofficial Results:
1st Cook 749 50X Eck Sporter
2nd Pepper 749 47X Eck Sporter
3rd Harper 749 45X Calfee Sporter

Hope to have more later.

Thanks Doug,

Frightening really, all of those have just beaten my best ever HV scores.

Golf – I reckon golf is a good game ;)

Brian

Those scores are now official. Great conditions for the first target but after that there was some wind - which just makes those aggs that much more impressive.

Target 1 was won by Tony Harper with a 250 -18, target 2 was won by David Cook with a 250-18, and Jim Pepper won Target 3 with a 250 (not sure of the x count). Dave was shooting Jim Pepper's old Eck sporter with it's original Broughton barrel, Jim Pepper was shooting Jim Mollica's Eck sporter with a Muller barrel and Tony Harper was shooting his Calfee sporter. Pepper missed his first shot of the day and that was it. Congrats to all the winners and great shooting!!

Stop The Presses

I have just been informed that even thou the results are final BC has devised a new Scoring System that could put the winners in doubt? :confused:
:(

How in the World - -

could a Cooper have been in third place in the first match? Wonder if it has a Turbo style pin in it? It has to be at least Double Bad to run in that company, eh?

Pete

Last edited:
Brilliant shooting Gentleman, Mr Pepper those old eyes still must work pretty good a special congratualtions to you my friend

Congratulations!

Brilliant shooting Gentleman, Mr Pepper those old eyes still must work pretty good a special congratualtions to you my friend

Great Shooting ! David Cook has put more into BR Rimfire promotion in 2013 than anybody has and shoots with the best of them! Then there is everybody`s favorite Mr Jim Pepper ! Could not have been a better #1 and #2 at any match this year !:D

David, Pepper, mighty fine performance with the sporter, those are some awesome aggs.

To back up his scores in Sporter Nationals David Cook shot a possible new World Record in Sporter Yards.
He shot a 250-22x target yesterday in the 3-Gun Nationals (yards) the old record was 250-21x held by Tim Miller.
Congratulations David.

Question about barrels

Bill B:
Was the original Broughton barrel made prior to 2005? Wasn't Dan Muller working/making Tim North's/Broughton's barrels during that time period?

I have reason to believe Dan Muller worked for Broughton from 2000-2005.

Nat Lambeth

Bill B:
Was the original Broughton barrel made prior to 2005? Wasn't Dan Muller working/making Tim North's/Broughton's barrels during that time period?

I have reason to believe Dan Muller worked for Broughton from 2000-2005.

Nat Lambeth

I don't believe that barrel is that old. To the best of my memory that batch of Eck Turbo sporters with Broughton barrrels were made in 2008. (Greg Davis, Jim Pepper and myself) All were winners. Dan Muller did work for Broughton - not sure what years. Correction - they were made in 2009.

Last edited:
Dan Muller was the guy who lapped those barrels but I don't know when he and Paul were working there.When he and Paul were there they produced some of the finest rimfire barrels ever made most of the barrels they made in 08 or 09 have set records and won major matches.I wish I had a dozen of them I do have 3.

Mike Cameron

Back