So Is This For Real?

Herzo
I have always wondered why the ATA did such an incredibly dumb thing like moving to Ill., not only that how about the companys that manufacture firearms there ,Rock River Arms and Springfield Arms etc. If I owned any of those companys I would have been looking for a new facility in a more gun friendly enviroment a long time ago!

I hope the ATA is happy with their move from Ohio.

We and the ATA are very happy.................What does make us the happiest is not having to deal with the cry babies from ohio and pa.

So far any trap shooter going to the grand from out of state has not been stopped or had their guns taken.

How come no one is wagging war on the flu its already killed 18 children, with all our so called technology and the money we have put into medicine, no cure! Hows that free flu shot working?

Joe Salt

Every year the flu morphs into a different strain, thats why we have no cure at this point. Who knows what the future holds tho.

Regarding the "FREE Flu Shot" mine is working just fine, as is the one I had to pay for for my wife. Plus they have worked just fine for the last 12 years, not being sick is a good thing.

We and the ATA are very happy.................What does make us the happiest is not having to deal with the cry babies from ohio and pa.

So far any trap shooter going to the grand from out of state has not been stopped or had their guns taken.

All reports are that the Illinois facilities are phenomenal. I just fear the day that the Illinois politicians screw it up.

Back