SII TARGET 36x42 BRD - Target Dot .125 #30156 SII TARGET 36x42 BRD - Target Dot .125

drover

Sightron SSII TARGET 36x42 BRD

I am thinking of one of these for use at our local club level benchrest matches. Can anyone provide any input on them?
Any comments will be welcomed - pluses and minus.

Thanks in advance - drover

Last edited:
i have a couple of the skytron 36x scopes work fine for me.

How is the image clarity and tracking?

I had a Weaver T-36 and the image was so grainy that it was hard to use. If by chance you have ever had an opportuity to look through a Weaver T-36 would you say that the Sightron is better, worse, on par with?

Tracking - does the Sightron respond correctly to elevation and windage changes.

drover

I've had four of them over the years. Decent optics....a
bit better than the Weaver T36s to my eyes....solid tracking and always held their zero. Back when they were available, the Big Sky version was a tiny bit better optically.

The current SII is the best deal going in a fixed 36.

My 2 cents worth....-Al

I've had four of them over the years. Decent optics....a
bit better than the Weaver T36s to my eyes....solid tracking and always held their zero. Back when they were available, the Big Sky version was a tiny bit better optically.

The current SII is the best deal going in a fixed 36.

My 2 cents worth....-Al

Thanks that is the info I was looking for - cameraland has them on sale for $369 and I suspect that it will serve me quite well for local matches which are mostly 100 yard with the occassional 300 yard egg match for fun

drover

Back