Sightron knocks one out of the park for the USARB Nationals

Renegade

Many more companies have ignored requests for donations for the Nationals prize table than have stepped up to the plate to support air rifle benchrest and the USARB Nationals. Sightron not only stepped up, but hit a home run with their donation. I received a Siii 10-50x60 FTIRMOA, model # 25010, in the mail Wed. It comes with a 6" side wheel, eye cup and neoprene scope coat and lists for $1700 without the included accessories! More than half of the people registered for the Nationals also shoot FT and will be thrilled to have their name drawn to win this scope, but for those that don't shoot FT, Sightron is willing to swap the scope for something BR specific, like the Siii 10-50x60 LRTD scopes they supplied all 7 members of Team USA heading for the World Cup in Slovenia next month, at a hugely discounted price.
Thank You, Sightron!!! Please support companies like Sightron, BKL and Predator International that didn't hesitate to donate when asked for help in making the 2017 USARB Nationals a success!!

WOW!
All I can say is wow, and I'm sure glad I'm registered to be there.
To the luck of the draw.
And thank you Sightron.
Dave Shattuck

Just ordered a Sighton to replace a Weaver T-36

Todd one of my guns will be sporting a Sightron. At the Nationals just because they are helping Team USA with the cost of their equipment.
Paul Bendix. Thank You Sighton!:)

Back