Short Notice Match at Salem, NY Sat. 2/18

Renegade

Rick and I had hoped to see everyone at Pinnacle Mtn. on Sat., but since Dave had to cancel, we'd like to invite the folks that had planned to shoot that match to join us at Salem. Depending on how many show up, we can either shoot indoors off two benches or we can move outdoors. It's supposed to make it up to 43 degrees with no precipitation and we have a small unheated shed where we can hang out in between targets. Rick and I will be shooting our new Dawsons, mine tuned to 20fpe and Rick's at 35fpe. Let me know if anyone would like to join us, and we'll work out details from there.
Hoping for some company!
Todd

Franky,
429 Black Creek Rd, Salem NY, 12865 is the address of the house across the street from the Range. If you go to the home page here on BRC and go to "GPS Range Info" you'll find the actual coordinates. Hope you can make it over!
Todd

Todd,
I can't make it to NY but I am really looking forward to seeing those Dawson's up close at Holbrook! Any photos of the Dawson rifles you can post to tide us over till then?
Thanks,
Brad

Todd,
Will make the 450 mile trip if my targets can be used for the USA scoreline ? Doesn't matter to me if outdoors or indoors. Will either of you be shooting for scoreline so my scores will count? I will bring a target stand if we shoot outside.
Can you drive to the outside range?
What time will you start? I should make it by 9:00 A.M.

Paul

Todd,
Will make the 450 mile trip if my targets can be used for the USA scoreline ? Doesn't matter to me if outdoors or indoors. Will either of you be shooting for scoreline so my scores will count? I will bring a target stand if we shoot outside.
Can you drive to the outside range?
What time will you start? I should make it by 9:00 A.M.

Paul

Hi Paul,
Glad to hear you can make it! I can't get to the range till around 10am, so don't rush to get here. We can drive down to the outdoor range and I will turn in scores for the scoreline. If we do shoot outside we can probably get six targets in. I was supposed to pick up targets from Dave tomorrow but will try to get some copied at Staples after work today. Can you bring some, just in case?
Thanks,
Todd

Todd,
It looks great! I can't wait till Mr. Dawson gives me a call!
Thanks again for the photo!
Brad

Todd,
Have 70 + targets will bring. Also 4,000 lbs of air in 88 tank. See you at the range between
9:30 and 10:00.

Paul

Sounds good Paul! I've got someone coming to the house at 9am to buy my snowmobile trailer. If he's not here by 9:15 I'll be at the range by 9:20. If anyone else would like to come but doesn't have a gun or rest, I've got both to share, along with wind flags, pellets and air!
Todd

Todd,
I will have breakfast in Cambridge and be at the club around 10:00. The forcast for Salem is Rain from mid morning and looks like snow on my way home. But what do they know?

Paul

Back