Shop for accuracy stuff in Toronto Ontario Can anybody help ?

L

londonhunter

Hi

Going to Toronto in 08 days for a week from London England

I have been searching and there is no where I can find any accuracy shop for reloading or rifle components

Can anybody help

Please don't point me towards BassPro shop ........

Going to relax in.....................

BALMY Ontario to get away from the frigid London fog, are you?? ;) :D
Don't forget the Beach umbrella and the tanning lotion, now. :D

London is under 04 inches of snow at the moment and so is the whole of northern europe and more to come in the next 02 weeks ......

Hey, londonhunter, just raggin' you a bit.

If you ever come to the US, midwest, or east, send me a PM, I'll try to help you out.

Sorry for the "American Jibes", it was just too good to pass up, having been in your area in June, and having to wear fall clothing.

Enjoy your trip.

Brian ;)

Hey Londonhunter, there are a few gunshops in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). It all depends on what you are interested in buying. The only way I would suggest Bass Pro Shop is that they carry coated Dewey cleaning rods. That is the only reason. Other than it is a neat place. You might try Shooters Choice in Waterloo. It is about 1 hour away from Toronto. They have an indoor handgun range and archery range. If you are going to head out to Shooters Choice let me know and I will see what I can do to help you.

Chris
archery@look.ca

thanks for all the help and advice on this forum
I always found it a great source for information
I know now there are no really good reloading shops in GTA area
We can get hold of 99% of whats available in the US however in London Uk there is a premium
I though I might be able to save a few pennies thats all

Back