Shelleys Lathe for sale

Butch Lambert

I went to Shelleys today and took a couple photos of his lathe. Anybody that is serious about a lathe better jump on this. It is a 16x40 Tiwainese Victor lathe. It has a center in the headstock that will allow you to chamber in the headstock. It has a taper attachment, 3 jaw and 4 jaw. a 2 axis DRO and a Trav-a-Dial, It has an Aloris toolpost with approx 10 tool holders, it has a metric change gear set, It has a large turret that can be installed on the bed, it has a roller steady rest, a following rest, live center, drill chuck, and a coolant pump. I have missed something, but the family only wants $3000. for it. You will have to arrange to get it out of the garage and loaded on your trailer. Shelley also has a Hardringe CNC lathe with Servo brand hardware. He has a Dyna Mite 2800 3 axis table top CNC mill with provisions for a 4th axis. He also has a little Emco Meier 5 benchtop CNC mill lathe combo, a Elcut 25 plunge EDM, and a barrel polisher. I guess that he gave or sold his chambering reamers according to his brother.
If interested email me at papawlambert@starband.net. I hope that Wilbur doesn't mind this as all checks will be made to his Daughter and she will receive all funds.
Butch

Back