Shadetree Rest top - best option for front bag??

B

Big Man

Butch,

Great product! Will send you email with pics next week. Don't like the protektor front bag though, too "small".... what would be a better option???

Still fiddling to get the perfect tension... I'm impressed and excited. Thanks a million for a quality product, and for the excellent service and communication from your side!

Speak to you soon!

Tubby:D

i might be interested in the front bag you have if you decide it wont work. let me know sir! Thanks Lee

Hey Tubby,
Aren't you back home in SA yet? My Protector bag works great for me. You might want to try Jack Snyder's Edgewood. Any standard bag will fit. I heard Swannie almost cut his trigger finger off. I haven't had any luck getting an email to him. I was looking forward to seeing him at the SS.
Butch

Guys
In buying a rest top check out the Hoehn top also, lots of them on Hart Rests/Pedestals like on mine. Shadetree rest top looks fine also . Check out your options.

Stephen Perry
Angeles BR

Hey Tubby,
Aren't you back home in SA yet? My Protector bag works great for me. You might want to try Jack Snyder's Edgewood. Any standard bag will fit. I heard Swannie almost cut his trigger finger off. I haven't had any luck getting an email to him. I was looking forward to seeing him at the SS.
Butch

Butch, yes, been back since beginning of the year, need to change my location on here..... Thought the edgewood might be a perfect fit... will get one! Yes, Swannie decided he need more excuses for his poor shooting so tried a bit of trigger-finger "suicide".. LoL He's been quiet on emails, but got a reply on email from him on Thursday, he's pretty busy out on the roads though, tough deadlines with completing some roads for the Soccer....

Back