Several Calfee Guns For Sale

L

L COOK

Some Time This Week I Will Be Listing Calfee Guns For Sale On Benchrest Central.i Will Probally List One Or Two At A Time.im Going To List These Guns In Order As I Have Them Listed.i Will Put In The Adds That Some Of These Guns Have Factory Barrels On Them And They Have Been Hand Lapped And Worked On By Bill Calfee.several Of The Guns Have The Factory Barrels On Them And Mr. Calfee Seems To Have Turned The Barrels Up Side Down.you Can See The Screw Holes Where The Front Sight Went At The End Of The Barrels.also Seems Like I Saw A 4ox With A Factory Remington 37 Barrel On It That Had Been Re Worked By Mr.calfee.each Gun I List I Will Try To Advertise The Gun The Best I Can.the Guns Will Be From 1800 To 3000 Dollars The Best I Can Remember.if You Get A Gun I Have Listed And Are Not Happy With It Call Me And You Can Trade It For Another Gun Or Get A Full Refund Less The Shipping.it Seems Some People Are Not Happy With Me Selling These Calfee Guns,but If You Aren't Happy With It Call Me Or E Mail Me And I Will Call You Because Every Gun I Sell I Want You To Be Happy With It Or I Will Take It Back.thanks And Good Luck ..... Larry Cook.....

Huh?

Do you need forum approval to sell a rifle?:confused:
I must have missed something..........

Yes You Must Of Missed It

I Just Want The Rimfire World To Know If You Buy A Gun From Me And Don't Like It You Will Get A Full Refund On The Gun Less Shipping.thanks.larry Cook.

I'd be happy to buy

from Larry Cook any day of the week.

Calfee and not Calfee.

Hi Larry. I would like to take advantage of your new policy. Could I please trade in my Grade 10 Suhl for one o' them Calfee Turbos. Thanks, John

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you been stirring you trouble again John? LOL, just kidding.
Bill

You have me at a disadvantage Sir. It appears that you know my name, however I have not had the pleasure of learning yours. JH

Sure you have, you just haven't figured it out yet. It took me a little while to get yours, but little clues gave you away. Even before you called yourself John. It's all in good fun.

O.K., I'll work on that but need more hints.

And just for the record, I too intended my post to be in good fun. I have no desire to trade my Suhl for some Calfee gun with the barrel on backwards. Wouldn't that shoot the bullit right back in your face??
083.gif

Now there's a theory. But didn't one of those backward barrel Calfee rifles post the first 2500 in ARA. Maybe being upside down compensates for being backward.

My guess is they sat backwards at the bench, and used a mirror. Probably attached it to a wind flag stand......

HAHAHA.... now that is funny on a long busy day at work. I needed that.
Bill

Now I know who that is! And he is a bear like brute of a man. If he wants to laugh at me, who am I to complain??
397.gif

Now there's a theory. But didn't one of those backward barrel Calfee rifles post the first 2500 in ARA. Maybe being upside down compensates for being backward.

Dang, you are on to something. Shooting the rifle upside down solves the 12/6 o'clock firing pin ignition problem. It also makes a right port gun into a left. Genius, pure genius...

Mark

Calfee guns

Here we are at the end of the week so where are these Calfee guns!!!!

Did I somehow miss them in the classifieds? :confused:

Back