Season final in Nth Australia!

a.JR

Hi all , Well 2008 is over ,thank goodness for that .. We have had every bad weather pattern known to man thrown at us this year except for a cyclone (tornado).. But still had great time even though the group aggs were down a bit.. I ended with my best ever scores with a 6 match agg of 95.83 and a 10 match of 94.0.. Last Sunday was i think the worst of it because of the Heavy mirage ..We had a temp of 110 f and 95 % humidity in the shade ,came home after the match looking and feeling like a broiled lobster because we shoot in the open .. Still i live beside the Great Barrier Reef in Northern Australia , have a 1000yd range 20 minutes from home that i can use every day just about, so i'll stop complaining and start planning for 2009 .. Good luck and shootin to all ..JR..Jeff Rogers Pic of my 1K range

Attachments

• test 007 (Large).jpg
    test 007 (Large).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 251
Congratulations Jeff. Those are exceptional score Aggs. Joel

Congratulation, those are impressive scores, Jeff.

I though you lived between Mimili and Indulkana . . . Kind of in the middle, a long way from the ocean?

Beachs!

Hi Charles and Joel,No where near the middle of AUS and this is a pic of the place just near home that me and the dog use to plan the next shoot strategy ,You 2 have a great end to the year and an even better '09..JR..Jeff Rogers..ps i see Joel ended the year with the exact same 6 match score ,congrats back at ya
Congratulation, those are impressive scores, Jeff.

I though you lived between Mimili and Indulkana . . . Kind of in the middle, a long way from the ocean?

Attachments

• IMG_0298 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0298 (Large).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 202
Joel and Charles, what Jeff didn't tell you about that pic on the beach is that in our part of the world we have issues with salt water crocodiles. So what every self respecting Aussie bloke does is send in the wife to see if it's safe to swim, then if she doen't disappear, the dog gets sent in next. If after a few minutes nothing happens then one can go in the water feeling at ease. The problem here is that the dog, Jed, is just way too smart for his own good and just flat refuses to get in the water. Hence Jeff never gets wet, and the wife, we have'nt seen for a while.

Joel, well done in 08. That tube gun seems to be working very well as is the shooter.

Tony Z.

Letting the woman go first. Jeff and Tony, you are real gentlemen.

Nice beach in the photo, but did you need to show a beached whale on it.

On the missus orders I will be making a trip back north next year. I will try to time it for an event (F class or 1000yd BR)in Townsville on my way up. I batter leave my check book in the car when you bring out your latest 1000yd rigs.

Back