Score match at Rockingham County Gun Club March 28th

Roy in NC

Score match at Rockingham County Gun Club April 25th

Rockingham County Gun Club will be hosting our first club score match of the season on April 25th. The first match will be at 100 yards.

Targets are scored with a reticle that scores all calibers as a 30 caliber, so there is no caliber advantage. Factory, Modified, and Benchrest classes are available.

See additional info on the club and matches here: http://www.rcgc.club/shooting-venues/centerfire-rifle/

Last edited:
Match is still on for those who are able to attend, but it will just be a fun match and not count toward the season standings. Several local counties have "stay at home" orders in place, so we want to be fair to everyone.

"Targets are scored with a reticle that scores all calibers as a 30 caliber, so there is no caliber advantage. Factory, Modified, and Benchrest classes are available."

[/QUOTE]

AMEN, Praise The Lord and pass the ammunition.... Its about time.......

LDubya

"Targets are scored with a reticle that scores all calibers as a 30 caliber, so there is no caliber advantage. Factory, Modified, and Benchrest classes are available."

AMEN, Praise The Lord and pass the ammunition.... Its about time.......[/QUOTE]

does that mean if I go to Africa for cape buffalo, I can use a .22-250 and the results will be the same as if I use a .416 Rigby or .505 Gibbs? :)

You keeping Jim on track lately?

AMEN, Praise The Lord and pass the ammunition.... Its about time.......

does that mean if I go to Africa for cape buffalo, I can use a .22-250 and the results will be the same as if I use a .416 Rigby or .505 Gibbs? :)

You keeping Jim on track lately?[/QUOTE]

I promise it will if you shoot him in they eye! Aim small miss small.

I try that all the time...

You keeping Jim on track lately?

I promise it will if you shoot him in they eye! Aim small miss small.[/QUOTE]

at matches. It works sometimes, other times....eh!

Back