Scopes

I used my new March 48X HM last Sunday at Lake Charles on my 30BR. I like it.

I'm going to sell two of my NF 42x and get another March.

You all know me. When I decide to change things, I sell the old stuff at VERY reasonable prices. Any takers?

Which reticle did you get?

I used my new March 48X HM last Sunday at Lake Charles on my 30BR. I like it.

I'm going to sell two of my NF 42x and get another March.

You all know me. When I decide to change things, I sell the old stuff at VERY reasonable prices. Any takers?

I will be comparing them this weekend, not sure if I will be moving my NFs on though, time will tell.

Khales k10x50 is a bit heavier than the NF. Has anyone used one and how did it work out. Limited reticle selection but......

Kahles website only shows an MOA reticle for the 10x50. Do they offer it in fine crosshair? If not, maybe that's why you're not seeing them much in short-range BR. That plus wasn't the suggested retail $2,800? For that, I'd buy a March or two IORs.

-Lee
www.singleactions.com

Don't forget the Vortex Golden Eagle. I've been very happy with it. 15-60x. After I got some other gun issues strraightened out I shot a 200 yard VFS record with it this year. It's been rock solid.

I really love mine, wish that i could get another one right now. i like them that much.. everyone that i have let look through mine and play with it have walked away really impressed with scope.

Back