School with Professor Rivers

roger avery

What a fine morning for shooting, light winds and not to hot. The professor being the taskmaster he is started me out on my gun but soon changed me to one of his. After shooting several targets it was decided I would need many more lessons. He said I wasn't right and was wasting good bullets. What a great morning. Being the gentleman he is, when leaving he said he could take my old scrapeiron gun and fix it. It would however take considerable time and money. I can hardly wait till we can do it again, seriuosly.
roger!

Shelby Rivers

What a fine morning for shooting, light winds and not to hot. The professor being the taskmaster he is started me out on my gun but soon changed me to one of his. After shooting several targets it was decided I would need many more lessons. He said I wasn't right and was wasting good bullets. What a great morning. Being the gentleman he is, when leaving he said he could take my old scrapeiron gun and fix it. It would however take considerable time and money. I can hardly wait till we can do it again, seriuosly.
roger!

Shelby is quite the taskmaster. So, what color did you get????
DA

I knew when I walked into the classroom this morning that this student was going to be trouble( Roger Avery ) I then knew he would need all the adult supervision he could get and there was a good chance of some ADD being present. After an hour or so in the classroom I knew I had my work cut out for me. He had brought his own gun and ammo and the brass looked like he had molly coated it( catch my drift). We then decided to go out side and shoot some, that is when I noticed something funny-that when looking through his new scope he had put on things were smaller than larger: After correcting all the problems we begain to shoot. After Roger`S 25th shot he finnaly hit an x. Then I got my gun out with my bullets and my powder and my cases and he hit 3x`s in 75 shots--until next class !!!!

HUMBLE HENRY:D:D:D

After

I knew when I walked into the classroom this morning that this student was going to be trouble( Roger Avery ) I then knew he would need all the adult supervision he could get and there was a good chance of some ADD being present. After an hour or so in the classroom I knew I had my work cut out for me. He had brought his own gun and ammo and the brass looked like he had molly coated it( catch my drift). We then decided to go out side and shoot some, that is when I noticed something funny-that when looking through his new scope he had put on things were smaller than larger: After correcting all the problems we begain to shoot. After Roger`S 25th shot he finnaly hit an x. Then I got my gun out with my bullets and my powder and my cases and he hit 3x`s in 75 shots--until next class !!!!

HUMBLE HENRY:D:D:D

The BUD I hope. Expect to see you tomorrow!!!!!

David

Back