Sanctioning bodies rules?

Charles E

curmudgeon
(I did try to do a search . . . Somebody tell me how to do an "and" search on this forum!)

Anyway, I'm exploring shooting a bit of RF benchrest at the club level. But just in case I want to shoot once or twice beyond the club level, what, if any, are the restrictions on barrel blocks?

(And who, now that Karl Kenyon has retired, can rework a 52D trigger for passable BR use?)

TIA,

Charles

The only restriction on barrel blocks would be sporter class in RBA and IR 50/50 (7 1/2lbclass). You may be in trouble with the trigger. Someone mentioned the other day that someone is installing c and d triggers in a B.

(I did try to do a search . . . Somebody tell me how to do an "and" search on this forum!)

Anyway, I'm exploring shooting a bit of RF benchrest at the club level. But just in case I want to shoot once or twice beyond the club level, what, if any, are the restrictions on barrel blocks?

(And who, now that Karl Kenyon has retired, can rework a 52D trigger for passable BR use?)

TIA,

Charles
Try Butch Hongisto on your 52D trigger. He worked on mine and will go down to around 3-4 ozs. 573-468-3234. Barry

Charles,
I just aquired a 52D to play with at the club rimfire matchs.
Thought you would be at the club centerfire score matchs.
Contact me if you would please.

Phil

Pivit points moved like a kenyon

Billy Russell in Gatesville Texas can do this also, on 52 D & C triggers.His phone # 254-223-0293

Back