Salem Pistol and Rifle Club match Sat. 5/31

Renegade

The Salem Pistol and Rifle Club in Salem NY will be hosting its first Air Rifle Benchrest match of the year on Sat. 5/31. We'll shoot two 3 target matches beginning at 9 am with bbq lunch between the matches. Please give me a heads up here or by email if you plan to attend so I can plan the meal.
Todd

btt

So far we've got a half dozen or so shooters for next weekend's match at Salem. If I'm not mistaken this will be the only opportunity besides the Northeast Regional for shooters in this part of country to compete in the BIPM for the May/June match so if you'd like a shot (pun intended) at a really nice medal, this is your chance.
See you Saturday!
Todd

So far we've got a half dozen or so shooters for next weekend's match at Salem. If I'm not mistaken this will be the only opportunity besides the Northeast Regional for shooters in this part of country to compete in the BIPM for the May/June match so if you'd like a shot (pun intended) at a really nice medal, this is your chance.
See you Saturday!
Todd
Todd I will be shooting for BIPM only with my LV Thomas not for Scoreline. Not sure what class I will shoot for Scoreline?

Paul

Back