Sad News. Mac McCluskey

S

Shiraz Balolia

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this news.

I got a call from Mac McCluskey's wife today and Mac passed away late last week. He was daignosed with a problem with his liver just 3 weeks ago and went very quickly and unexpectedly.

Mac was a very talented machinist, gunsmith and built rail guns amongst other things. He built one for me for testing loads and his workmanship was simply outstanding. He was exteremely organized and his shop would be the envy of many. He will be missed by the shooting community.

May his soul rest in peace.

sad news, sorry to heaar that

Mac did a nice front rest for me and others in the northwest,

he has not attended many shoots at tacoma in the last 2 years, he struggled a bit with health, mahcining backlog, parts and materials, and just life in general,

when I last saw him at his home and shop we talked a little and he smiled a bit,

may he rest in peace, with he and butch fisher gone we are diminished. I am glad to know them both.

perhaps another example of why we need to attend matches when, and while we still can.

Jefferson

God Bless

A true gentleman and one of the most honorable men I have ever met. I lost his new cell phone number and I've been trying to contact his wife. If anyone has the house number, please private message me with it.

A Very Sad day for anyone that knew Mac.

Bob Pastor

Dear Mac,

........see you when I get there. You will be missed!

I'd never met Mac face-to-face but did buy a set of rail gun plans from him and spoke with him twice. I thought very highly of him based on such a brief encounter.

he will be missed

I met Mac while visiting my son in the Navy in the Seattle area...even bought a barrell block for my rail gun from him....his work was second to none ....he was a talented and wonderful guy.....I visited him at his home and workshop....spent many hours with him....we should all be so helpfull....Roger

Back