Sad news about Mike Allens wife..

RJG

Rick Graham
I am sorry to have to post that Mike Allen lost his dear wife, Tane, to pancreatic cancer this past week, January 20. Tane fought the disease valiantly for over 3 years. Mike is well known to the northwest Benchrest community as a fellow shooter and principle in the original Nesika Bay Precision Company. Mike and their two teenage children, Victoria and Michael, live in Pouslbo, Washington.

A service will be held at North Kitsap Baptist Church on Saturday, January 26, 2008, at 11 a.m., preceded by a viewing at 10 a.m. Interment will be at 3 p.m. at Haven of Rest Cemetery, Gig Harbor, Washington.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to PanCAN, Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, 2141 Rosecrans Ave., Suite 7000, El Segundo, CA 90245.

My prayers are with you!

Mike, Victoria, and Michael - I am sure sorry to hear of the loss of your wife and mom, and I will be praying for all of you. I got to meet your whole family a number of times at the Varmint Hunter Jamboree and will always remember what a neat family you are! She will be missed but never forgotten!

Gordy Gritters

Back