rule question Sinclair Forend Benchrest Adapter

For the giga-zillionth time, there is no Factory Class in IBS. If there is a Factory Class in a match, it is put on by the hosting club, so whether or not anything is legal is up to the club.

Rflshootr,

CharlesE is correct. But to add to that...back when I shot Factory Class, the clubs that I shot it at ( VA & NC ) would not allow it.
---------------Jeff

usually not...!!

If you install one of those "accuracy" enhansement divices ...it is like re-stocking to improve...or 2oz trigger...or new bbl...or etc etc.....so most clubs want the factory gun to be like it was out of the box....hope this clears it up .....Roger

And this Sinclair forend adapter does not work very well...

It is attached by just one screw, so it tends to turn and not ride straight at the front bag.

I've been using one of the Sinclair adapters for several years and find that it works great! Since it has side pieces that rest against the sides of the stock I don't see how it can possibly turn unless some screws have loosened up! It makes the rifle ride the bags a whole lot better than the factory (HS Presision) stock for a small investment!

Steve Cass
Tucson

As I said, it tends to turn... because the side plates are secured by only one scews too.

Well, at least it is what happens in my Remington .308win Police.

As I said, it tends to turn... because the side plates are secured by only one scews too.

Well, at least it is what happens in my Remington .308win Police.

I agree with cessna on this one, I've got 3, one on a savage 12LRPV, one on a tikka T-3, both in 223 rem and one on a savage tact in 300 win mag and NEVER had a problem with slipage or movement

I have one on my Anschutz 54 Match 1411 and have experienced no problems what so ever.

And the neoprene makes it slide in the bags real nice.

Back