Ruger Blackhawk appraisal

stall

I picked up this Ruger blackhawk 3 screw 45, 4 5/8 barrel , and I am wondering what its worth. I would say it is in 90-95% condition Thanks.
rugerblackhawk45005.jpg
[/IMG]

I picked up this Ruger blackhawk 3 screw 45, 4 5/8 barrel , and I am wondering what its worth. I would say it is in 90-95% condition Thanks.
rugerblackhawk45005.jpg
[/IMG]

Cylinder ratchet cuts are sure rough, looks like I cut them on my drill press.

Nice pistol though.

Ruger

I agree they are I had not noticed that until you mentioned it. I have the gun priced at 650.00$

In excellent condition, it's worth $450.00, good condition, $200.00. Has it been retrofitted with the transfer bar?

Ruger 45

The gun is in excellent condition The barrel is 4 5/8 and The pistol was manufactured in 1973 It was in production for only 18 months it is in original condition. Thanks for your input.

Your best bet

would be to visit the WFDA (world fast draw association) site. The 3 screw Rugers are fairly easy to sell to these types of competitors.

Pistol ? Revolver?

Looks like a sixgun to me. :p

Best,
Dan Batko

"Where are we going and why am I in this basket?"

What can I say? Nifty little touch there with Adobe Photoshop to block out the serial number.

I find Blue Book prices to be only a rough guide. Market and area affects price a great deal, demand. Also, as noted here, this specific model is limited production. That makes it a different gun than the standard production, and greatly affects value. But you knew that.

These were manufactured

The gun is in excellent condition The barrel is 4 5/8 and The pistol was manufactured in 1973 It was in production for only 18 months it is in original condition. Thanks for your input.

from 1962 until 1973. The majority were retrofitted with the transfer bar after the safety notification went public.

Ruger 45

Thanks for all the Information the adobe photo shop blocking out the SN is Just masking tape. Im not that computer savy.

Back