Ron Jackson's hot summer

M

mks

Looking at the latest IBS Score Shooter of the Year points recently posted, among the shooters near the top of the VFS list, Ron Jackson's performance stands out. In only 5 matches, he has 102 points, or an average of about fourth place in all 100 yd, 200 yd and Grand Agg's. Good shooting, Ron, and best of luck the rest of the season.

Cheers,
Keith

Ron is even newer to BR than I am, but he has caught on fast. He understands what it takes and puts a real committment into being the best he can be in this game. He's also one of the best people you'll ever meet. I'm proud to call him my friend. Don't let his modesty fool you either. He has a fire in his belly to win and is doing a good job of it. Way to go Ron and good luck the rest of the season.--Mike

Ron is indeed doing quite well, and it is well deserved, he puts in a lot of time at the range, testing bullets and shooting conditions. Ron and I share a bench a lot of the time and we talked about that a bit, he does spend the time at the range but he really likes the competition. Ron is doing well and I enjoy sharing a bench with him, he is an extremely nice person as well.
Now then, Keith and Mike you both aren't doing too badly either, good on you both. There seems to be quite a few guys locally that are doing better than OK, must be something in the water.:D

Dan Honert

Ron has been shooting great!
We may have to whoop him if he keeps this up.

Thanks guys. I have really enjoyed getting into benchrest competition. You guys have given me more than my share of help getting started. I am still on the slipery slope of the learning curve but luckly there is always lots of help. Good thing I have won a couple at Gallatin because that Buck Creek wood is hard to come by. There are a lot of local shooters doing quite well, competition is stiff to say the least.
Hope to see you at the TN State shoot Aug 7 at Gallatin.
Ron Jackson

Back