rocky river barn-indoor nat'ls

B

blue dot

anybody heard what's happening at the barn-i got a semi dog in that fight and was kinda wondering about some results.

thanks.............fred

Service

Those that will do the reporting might not have internet service until they get back to the motel. Otherwise, my guess is they'er all fighting for a spot close to the wood stove.

I heard from Fred Leeds that after 3 cards Dan Killough was leading and Fred was in second but that's all I was told. I'm sure we will all find out soon enough.

Joe

I heard from Fred Leeds that after 3 cards Dan Killough was leading and Fred was in second but that's all I was told. I'm sure we will all find out soon enough.

Joe

Joe, you been giving Fred lessons????? He just keeps getting better and better. Glad to here he's shooting good
Gary

Sounds like ole Dan and cadillac got their guns humming for the start. Hope they finish well. Fred shot a 2400 in some really tough conditions this year at Wabash. I think that shootin' in the barn would be a very different kind of "pulling your hair out" tough when you don't know how you missed.

Carp

I guess then Fred's gun is hummin' Joe. Is it still the yellow Turbo or a new one? I would have thought someone would have posted from the hotel last night about top 5 or so but then again....down there they may not have free wifi.

Carp

I guess then Fred's gun is hummin' Joe. Is it still the yellow Turbo or a new one? I would have thought someone would have posted from the hotel last night about top 5 or so but then again....down there they may not have free wifi.

Carp

Carp, The last time I shot with Fred, in October, that was his primary rifle he was shooting, Yellow Turbo.

Les

TOP 5 after 5 targets

1 Dan Killough 12000 ----2350 2450 2450 2450 2300--- 2250 2400 2250

2 Fred Leeds 11800 ------2300 2350 2450 2400 2300--- 2400 2400 2350

3 Bill Pippin 11700

4 Sam Saunders 11650

5 Chan Mcdonald 11625

only have Dan and Freds targets they are texting me them I will update

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Richard! It's hard to be an armchair shooter during the wintertime and not be able to watch it on the tube, listen to it on the radio, or even catch the clip on ESPN.

Carp

the barn

thanks richard.

its awful nice of dan to leave us alone at the psl shoots............fred

Psl

Its a shame he started the PSL and cant even shoot it he would give everyone a run for there money.

Its a shame he started the PSL and cant even shoot it he would give everyone a run for there money.

Very true Richard about Dan not being able to compete, but we've all seen how busy he is running the matches and all the hard work for the rest of us. I really think that through his diligence and as the economy rebounds the PSL is going to take off.
Heck I was watching chainsaw competition the other day on ESPN and I told Dan after that I knew someday with the right technology and outdoor industry backing it's going to be big time.

Also thanks for providing the updates from the Barn, looks like Dan and Fred are in a big time Dog Fight. I wonder if Fred is charging Dan rent at the bench to use his rifle :D

The wife asked me the other day about how you were doing, your in our prayer list, and although I told her we don't speak directly I do ask others you speak with and told her I've heard recovering well. I do hope so and that the family is doing great.

God Bless

Les

Back