Rimfire prone matches

6mmBR

Where can you shoot around or close to central PA that allows rimfire F Class along side of prone matches that are sanctioned ? Been looking and not much out there. Redding,PA has one but not sanctioned.
Thanks again

So,

but you can use a front rest and rear sandbag...hybrid prone I guess a bit easier than having to support the rifle with both hands and arms.

is there someone there to help ya get up when your done shooting? :)

Pete

It can be tough on the lower back..

for old men with bad backs, is it?

P

but I can get up. supporting a 10-11 lb rifle on both elbows can be taxing if you are just trying the discipline out too. Then there is the single loading thing...no magazines allowed. Not my cup of tea at this point.

Just another solution

but I can get up. supporting a 10-11 lb rifle on both elbows can be taxing if you are just trying the discipline out too. Then there is the single loading thing...no magazines allowed. Not my cup of tea at this point.

for a non existing problem is the way I see the whole thing.

Pete

Michigan is a bit far, I'm in central PA. Appeal to Smallbore F Class...I shoot a lot of center fire F Class. Shooting smallbore using the same set-up seems to be a great way to shoot more without recoil and hopefully get more shootets interested in the sport. Where someone could shoot whatever they have off a bi-pod and rear bag. There's 2 classes...F TR and Open. Open is off a front rest and F TR is from a bi-pod with rear bags for both.
Targets are A50 and A51 for 50yds, A33 for 100

Last edited:
Back