Rimfire Hunting Rifles with extreme accuaracy

Yes, Brian did a great job, I couldn't be happier. It's got a Lilja standard bore, factory trigger, pillar/glass, Don Stith, that little scope is a Leupold 4X Alaskan. I only had time for one shooting session last year before winter set in, shoots good, covers a dime with all kinds of ammo, expensive stuff to cheap, all about the same. Thanks, Douglas

CZ452, and good ammo.

1196817434_bou2t-M.jpg

1196823734_kJ6xV-M.jpg

I have a Kidd SuperGrade autoloader in a Bell & Carlson stock, built and stocked by Tony Kidd.

There are three of these rifles here that all shoot excellent, and a new one I haven't had a chance to shoot. Excellent means very small groups, occasionally barely over one caliber or little bitty figure 8's with 50% overlap.

I would buy another one, and have been thinking about getting one just to carry a scope with less magnification for general purpose shooting.

One of the gentlemen we shoot with uses a Savage. He is extremely hard to beat in our Sporter class, and he's not really handicapped shooting against the position rifles in Target rifle class. I think he got lucky with a really good rifle, but he's also a good shooter.

Last edited:
I own a Cooper 57m, a Ruger 77/22, a Savage, a Marlin and a CZ 452 American. I a lot of very good ammo and the CZ 452 with SK standard will it out shoots them all. Oh yea, I also have a Finnfire with Lilja barrel and the CZ beats it also.
What ever you end with enjoy the ride
Roscoe

For a starting 22BR gun get a Kimber 82G from the CMP. The biggest holdup as to it being a very good BR gun is the trigger. There is a gentleman that can alter the trigger so it will get down to 3 or 4 ounces (maybe less). That gun is the best gun buy anywhere-$400-new-all are new.

If you think youd like one better get with it as they will be gone before this year is over.

They are not a squirrel gun, without major revisions mainly cause they weigh 10#, without scope. They will shoot better than most shooters.

Back