Rimfire ammo

R

Ryan Coffman

Guy's who has the best prices on Lapua Center X and Eley black box? I'm trying to find were the best prices are before I order ammo. Thanks

Ryan

Eley Match EPS

:) Bert's Garage, Vanport, PA. Eley Distributor too. Keeps good inventory on hand. Provides test lots on request. Will hold case lot of ammo while customer tests. Inventory of on-hand lot numbers, price list, and quantities available by e-mail request. e-mail: davidjcramer@yahoo.com Business phone: 724-728-2442

:) Bert's Garage, Vanport, PA. Eley Distributor too. Keeps good inventory on hand. Provides test lots on request. Will hold case lot of ammo while customer tests. Inventory of on-hand lot numbers, price list, and quantities available by e-mail request. e-mail: davidjcramer@yahoo.com Business phone: 724-728-2442

I will also email.

Ryan

i deal with gene davis for eley alot of times.
740-468-2232. he's pretty good about shipping
fast.

Thank you for the help guys. I will call Charlie since I will be in KC tomorrow, I doubt that I will be stop as its my wedding aniversery tomorrow and I know its not on her todo list.

Ryan

Aniversary Gift

I don't know, I think a case od Act-X would make her a great gift of love. Happy Aniversary.

I don't know, I think a case od Act-X would make her a great gift of love. Happy Aniversary.

Thank you Fred, I didn't get to contact Charlie but I did manage to talk her into stopping at Bass Pro, where I picked up some Remington Eley. I didn't purchase to much because I thought they were high. I will contact Charlie before I hit the gun show at KC in a couple of weeks.

Ryan

Remington Ely

Please post your results with this ammo and the type rifle and barrel used.
Thanks

Please post your results with this ammo and the type rifle and barrel used.
Thanks

earlm, I will post something when the weather clears, sounds like possible rain all week.
Ryan

Back