Rimfire accuracy

Multiple shooting related sites have been hacked over the last week ....most have been able to get back up but I can only suspect Rimfireaccuracy is still trying to recover from it.

charlie

Multiple shooting related sites have been hacked over the last week ....most have been able to get back up but I can only suspect Rimfireaccuracy is still trying to recover from it.

charlie

Yessir....

And I'll bet Slick Willy is suffering from withdraws......:D

Dave

Thanks for your Concerns!

Well said Dave, now reinsert your head in Bill's.... Well you know where by now.

I`m fine ! Been working on the Scoring Hut for my new 24 bench range, Chickenfoot! Tim I got it all lighted up with 1500watt metal halide sports lamps where we can shoot those nice ARA scores in the evening! Jessica has somebody suposed to be working on reviving her RA site, she just ain`t in no big hurry evidently , James said he told Jessica to sell it to me , I told James ,no thanks ! Dave must be really concerned about me having withdraw symtoms , he posted the same thing on two sites ! Wally told me not to long ago that it was actually a relief to be shed of it ,and he may be right ! I`m definitely fine ,no withdraws Dave! You just do what Simbari told you to do ,I`m OK !:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I`m fine ! Been working on the Scoring Hut for my new 24 bench range, Chickenfoot! Tim I got it all lighted up with 1500watt metal halide sports lamps where we can shoot those nice ARA scores in the evening! Jessica has somebody suposed to be working on reviving her RA site, she just ain`t in no big hurry evidently , James said he told Jessica to sell it to me , I told James ,no thanks ! Dave must be really concerned about me having withdraw symtoms , he posted the same thing on two sites ! Wally told me not to long ago that it was actually a relief to be shed of it ,and he may be right ! I`m definitely fine ,no withdraws Dave! You just do what Simbari told you to do ,I`m OK !:rolleyes:

Evening, jeeeeeez, what's next? Why don't you just hire a guy to shoot for you.
I understand it will be a nice facility, you gonna be a real nice host and throw a few IR 50/50 matches in the mix?

Factory Class will be next!

Evening, jeeeeeez, what's next? Why don't you just hire a guy to shoot for you.
I understand it will be a nice facility, you gonna be a real nice host and throw a few IR 50/50 matches in the mix?

We plan to hold some strictly OEM Factory Class matches for the local folks that was like us when we started shooting ARA back in 2007 , 5 of us started then and 3 of us continued and got real sirius in the 22RFBR , there is a local match that brings in 20-30 local shooters twice a year,we hope to cater to them and get a few more to join in and shoot competitive BR with us , we may shoot another dicipline also later ,but ARA and Factory Class is all that is planned as of now, but if some 50/50 guys wanted to try a match here we would certainly consider it by all means!

thanks for the info about the Rimfire accuracy site. I hope Jessica can get it up and running soon. Nice to have 3 sites that keep us informed on what is going on in the RF world. Doug

We plan to hold some strictly OEM Factory Class matches for the local folks that was like us when we started shooting ARA back in 2007 , 5 of us started then and 3 of us continued and got real sirius in the 22RFBR , there is a local match that brings in 20-30 local shooters twice a year,we hope to cater to them and get a few more to join in and shoot competitive BR with us , we may shoot another dicipline also later ,but ARA and Factory Class is all that is planned as of now, but if some 50/50 guys wanted to try a match here we would certainly consider it by all means!

Sounds very nice. On a positive note rumor has it that White House personnel drop in here on occasion and friend Dave here is being considered for a senior position in the Obamacare PR department. Oh yeah......hehehehehehehehe.

thanks for the info about the Rimfire accuracy site. I hope Jessica can get it up and running soon. Nice to have 3 sites that keep us informed on what is going on in the RF world. Doug
Why didn't you post this a few days ago. It looks like Rimfire Accuracy is back up and running. (And I'm hoping that my post does not have the opposite effect.)

Back