Rifle Accuracy Facts by Harold Vaughn

Al

LOL!

Brennan?

It's in a paper file somewhere is my guess. :)

BTW I don't in any way dislike David Brennan, we don't even know each other. I just tried to submit an article in 5-parts once and I think it might be possible that Mr B is even less computer literate than I'm, if that's possible.

al

I've spoke with people that wanted to submit articles to him, but due to his inability to keep up with the times, they did not. Also, I think something was said about his editing.

Maybe his attitude towards computers had something to do with the demise of the magazine.

Later
Dave

I've spoke with people that wanted to submit articles to him, but due to his inability to keep up with the times, they did not. Also, I think something was said about his editing.

Maybe his attitude towards computers had something to do with the demise of the magazine.

Later
Dave

All absolutely true ;)

But he DID recognize excellence and he DID do a thing.... warts, feathers-n-all

Really? Really?

First post after joining today and we should believe it’s legitimate????

Annnnnnddddd on a six year old subject?????

Really??????

Really????

Yep Really. I was searching under the books title to determine what prices they were bringing and found this forum. We have a buy,swap,sell at our local club on Sunday and I was going to take it along. Being as you fellas are the most interested audience I posted it here.

Yep I saw the topic was 6 years old............but I've chased books for longer than that. Yes I posted moments after joining...........didn't think you had to inhabit the site for years before you could post.

Yep Really, Really. I have the book for sale. Perhaps one of your members wants it.

I'm offering $65USD shipped to WA state USA if the book has dustcover.

I'm willing to send funds, you ship once check clears..... no rush as I already have 4 copies

I've ordered books, bottom metal and parts from Oz in near past, lines are open, shipping is quick and reasonably priced.

let me know

This is a paperback copy therefore no dust jacket.

4 copies ???? you must enjoy it more than I did !!!! I thought it was hard to read.

Back