Ridgeway Rifle Club ?? PA

V

VBRshaffer

I was just woundering if there is anyone on here from ridgeway rifle club in pa. I would like to talk range dates and membership if you have time. thank you Also if there are any other Clubs near central pa that hold matches at 1000 yds please post them on here I am willing to drive 4 or 5 hrs to shoot in matches. I plan on shoot every match thati can this season!

Clearfield

Where are you at in PA?

I am in clearfield county 30 min from altoona? I have few places i go to shoot Ridgeway, and Read range (not the one in williams port) but i was thinking of checking them out.

check the Ridgway rifle club web site lots of information about matches there. ridgwayrifleclub.com
any questions I could help with call 814 8379868
ED

ridgeway

check the Ridgway rifle club web site lots of information about matches there. ridgwayrifleclub.com
any questions I could help with call 814 8379868
ED
My first compation experince was at ridgeway. that is what got me hooked and the whole reason for the new rig i built but i would love to go and shoot at few more ranges to see how i like them. My time at ridgeway was great they were very nice and always willing to give a helping hand advice about 1000 yd varment shooting witch i found to be very challenging.I do not go to shoot against anyone but myself I can not compete with the level of talented shooters there so i try to shoot the best i can for my self and improve on my skills and basics. Some day i may be able to shoot at there level. on a side note basics basics basics back to the basics that is what they preach a solid foundation will make you better.

Back