Results: Tomball 4 Gun

Richard Pullum

We had a wonderful turn out with 38 shooters on Saturday and 39 on Sunday. Thanks to everybody that came out to shoot and a special thanks to everybody that helped us get this thing going. We will be picking up where we left off on April 5th and 6th for the 200 yard competition. Congradulations to all the winners. We missed you Jackie hope to see you in April.

Unlimited 100 yds.
1 Gene Buckys .182
2 Kenneth Terrell .204
3 Vic Smith .213
4 Zana Carter .225
5 Jay Gore .234

Small Group
Zana Carter .113

HV 100 yds
1 Joe Duke .260
2 Zana Carter .269
3 Kenneth Terrell .2804
4 Mike Wickizer .2808
5 Wendell Rhodes .283

Small Group
Joe Duke .158

Sporter 100 yds
1 Larry Baggett .187
2 Dickie Pustejavsky .230
3 John Horn .232
4 Gene Buckys .236
5 Matt Wilkinson .241

Small Group
Joe Duke .085

LV 100 yds.
1 Zana Carter .194
2 Gene Buckys .2150
3 Vic Smith .2156
4 Nick Marino .229
5 Larry Saavedra .248

Small Group
Zana Carter .111

Congratulations Zana Carter

Last edited:
I was in New Iberia Louisianna on a job I could not get away from. As long as our work load is like this, about all I will be able to contribute is my time running our CLub Matches.

I really appreciate you and Dwayne putting on these Registered Matches, and it looks like you had a good turnout with some great shooters. I wish I could have been there just to see the smile on Zana's face.

Congratulations to everyone.

Now mr. Mock!

Mr. Mock: If you want the whole info and not just the gun facts you should attend the match. It can't be that far from your home location that you cannot go, shoot, win, and report to the rest of us who cannot shoot or attend. Jim c.

Good to hear from you Jim. Tomball is about 325 miles from here....which I guess is a short distance in Benchrest terms. I sent a proxy.. Matt Wilkerson. Matt shot his first match there. He did pretty good with an 11th place finish in unlimited (with a LV rifle), and 5th in the Sporter. Maybe I should just retire from competition or "tap out" as Billy Stevens says. Good shooting...James

Jackie

Dang Jackie,

You be making zillions of dollars with all that work that's piling up but no time to shoot, have fun or spend it will make for an tough retirement party... You need to get back to the basics of BR shooting ol-buddy....

Take care man and maybe will see you in April at the range

Back