Results of Allen Bench Mem. Tacoma, Washington

Steve Kostanich

Here are the results of the Allen Bench Memorial LV/HV 2-Gun held at Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club. Breezy conditions for our range, with rain in the afternoons

Light Varmint 100 yards
1. Rick Graham .2162
2. Allen Tucker .2212
3. Jeff Yost .2266
4. Chris Ross .2268
5. Steve Kostanich .2420
SG Dan Opel .070"

Light Varminbt 200 yards
1. John Parrish .2418
2. Bruce Andrews .2418 (tie)
3. Jefferson Wardlow .2423
4. Allen Condiff .2553
5. Denny Andrews .2558
SG John Parrish .220"

Light Varmint Grand
1. Allen Tucker .2449
2. Jefferson Wardlow .2455
3. Jeff Yost .2473
4. Rick Graham .2589
5. Steve Kostanich .2688

Heavy Varmint 100 yard
1. John Parrish .2090
2. Larry Boers .2434
3. Allen Tucker .2474
4. Jeff Yost .2606
5. Jeff Seeman .2718
SG John Parrish .122"

Heavy Varmint 200 yard
1. Jeff Yost .2416
2. Tom Dickson .2574
3. John Parrish .2590
4. Rick Graham .2712
5. Chris Ross .2840
SG Tom Dickson .191"

Heavy Varmint Grand
1. John Parrish .2340
2. Jeff Yost .2511
3. Rick Graham .2725
4. Allen Tucker .2804
5. Rob Seeman .2921

Allen Bench Memorial 2-Gun
1. Jeff Yost .2492
2. John Parrish .2577
3. Allen Tucker .2626
4. Rick Graham .2657
5. Jeff Wardlow .3029
6. Steve Kostanich .3081
7. Rob Seeman .3163
8. Chris Ross .3181
9. Joe Burns .3216
10. Larry Boers .3553

For small aggs.,
Steve Kostanich

Results from Tacoma

:D
And a good time was had by all!
This was my first registered centerfire match, and well...I`m hooked. I wish I could have shot both days. Saturday was great. Nice folks too.

The weather was a mix of switchy wind and rain and anything else it could it could think of to throw at us! I think that was why a lot of guys had a lot of ups and downs in this shoot. No body seemed to stay at the top for very long. In the end Jeff came out on top! Good to see as he has been fighting some health problems the past couple of years. Way to go Jeff!

Rick Graham
Graham Wind Flags
www.BRflags.com

The weather was a mix of switchy wind and rain and anything else it could it could think of to throw at us! I think that was why a lot of guys had a lot of ups and downs in this shoot. No body seemed to stay at the top for very long. In the end Jeff came out on top! Good to see as he has been fighting some health problems the past couple of years. Way to go Jeff!

Rick Graham
Graham Wind Flags
www.BRflags.com

Rick it looks like you had a good day! Whose flags do you shoot over? :D

Wind Flags

Rick Graham
Graham Wind Flags
www.BRflags.com

Good shooting Rick! Must be those wind flags. ---Bill

I guess I had my moments, but I also had my troubles! So I guess I shouldn’t tell you whose flags I was using! :D (I have it on good authority though, that Jeff was using Graham flags) :D

Rick Graham
Graham Wind Flags
www.BRflags.com

Last edited:
Congrats to all those

that placed and especially the Canuck shooters.

Dan, I see that I may have made the right choice in bullets. :D

Calvin

This will hurt like you don't believe:D Congratulations to Dan, Jeff, and Robert, although it is just typical of the quality of shooters that we have out there in the West so to speak, ;)

I guess I had my moments, but I also had my troubles! So I guess I shouldn’t tell you whose flags I was using! :D (I have it on good authority though, that Jeff was using Graham flags) :D

Rick

No need to be so modest. The truth is, the majority of the flags on the range were made by Rick. Luckily, this makes it easier to read the conditions at just about any point on the range with just a glance.

John

Dan the 'screamer' man!

If you guys keep that up, you'll have trouble getting across the border next time! Great shooting, Jeff, Robert, Dan - go Canucks go!
George & Vera

Congratulations everyone, and especially the Canadians who sneaked past customs. Congrats Dan on your sceamer, you always seem to shoot one at the appropriate time last I remember!

Way to go John P! I thnk I need to get in to this game so's I can give you some competition! :D

'Course I gotta get me some gear first! LOL!

Congrats to everybody that was there!

Congratulations everyone, and especially the Canadians who sneaked past customs. Congrats Dan on your sceamer, you always seem to shoot one at the appropriate time last I remember!

Actually no sneaking required. The U.S. customs checked the paper work and said " Good luck in your match" . The Canadian customs checked I.D. And registration, asked how much we were bringing back, what caliber did I shoot was his first question. Then said have a nice day. What a pleasure crossing going both ways. They know the competitive shooter is not the problem!!!

I very much agree!

Way to go John P! I thnk I need to get in to this game so's I can give you some competition! :D

'Course I gotta get me some gear first! LOL!

Congrats to everybody that was there!

I agree, you do need to come play with us. Pull the trigger a few times, shoot an itty-bitty hole, and you'll be hooked.

John

Congrats guys! Keep up the good work. The folks that shoot at the Tacoma range are an excellent bunch. Miss shooting there.....heck last time was '04!!

Bill............the West is the Best.........;)

Joe

it would be nice if you could spare some time to go to tacoma or even calgary

jeff

Back