Results Montrose Air Rifle Club Saturday September 27th-Scoreline

michaelthomas

www.thomasrifles.com
Well.....It was another nice day on the range of enchantment here in Montrose, CO. Beautiful weather and light 3-5 mph winds coming mostly from the front. Darrin was having some trouble with them, but they treated me right. :)

Mike Niksch Thomas LV (1) 250 14x (2) 250 14x (3) 250 8x (Total) 750 36x

Darrin Westermann Thomas LV (1) 244 6x (2) 245 8x (3) 242 4x (Total) 731 18x

I will be sending mine out to Joe Friedrich for confirmation on Monday. They were shot on the new USARB official targets from Joe.

Mike

Attachments

• Card1.jpg
    Card1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 278
  • Card2.jpg
    Card2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 257
  • Card3.jpg
    Card3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 237
Mike,

Another record and the year is not even over. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Congratulations.

Great Shooting!

Mike,Darrin,
Great Shooting guys! Wow didn't take you long to shoot a 750 in LV outside!
Is Joe selling Official targets or Just Official targets you got from him at the CA Regional ?

Paul Bendix

Thanks Steve and Paul.

Paul, Joe does have them for sale in packs of 100. It's been nice to have them already made instead of having to get them printed.

Mike

Dual of two rifles.

Michael,

Does this mean that the mechanical version will out score the solenoid version?

Thanks Dick.....I wasn't so sure.

Bob.....I guess so. I have shot better overall with the mechanical at matches, but I think that is mostly coincidence. They really don't shoot any different from an accuracy standpoint. The electronic is easier and faster since it doesn't have to be cocked. I don't think I have shot the solenoid version at a match since I was out at your place.

Mike

Mike and Darren,

Great shooting guys.

There is no doubt those guns shoot, but no matter the gun, the guy pulling the trigger has to know what he's doing, and both of you obviously do.

Dave

Thanks again, guys.

You can see how nervous I was about blowing it on the last card. I think I shot close to 30 sighters......still finished about 18:30, though. :D

Mike

Back