Replacement bolt for a Stolle Panda action

Q

qviking

Hello All, I need to replace the bolt (or at least the bolt handle) for a Panda action in 6ppc. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Kelbly's Incorporated

7222 Dalton Fox Lake Road

North Lawrence, Ohio 44666

Phone 330-683-4674

Fax 330-682-7349

Have the serial number for the action handy.

They may be able to make a whole new bolt from just the number.

I can call them and order a new barrel and screw it on.

Has worked every time.

Even the barrel markings clock in the right spot.

Last edited:
Once upon a time

Long ago and not too far away, CCBW and HFV, being the gunsmiths they were at that time, broke the bolt off a Panda SN 95xxx). At the advise of George Kelbly Sr, they went to the store and got a tube of SUPER GLUE.

then, after reattaching the bolt handle, used that action to complete the weekend shoot.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, turkeys, you know who you are!!

Long ago and not too far away, CCBW and HFV, being the gunsmiths they were at that time, broke the bolt off a Panda SN 95xxx). At the advise of George Kelbly Sr, they went to the store and got a tube of SUPER GLUE.

then, after reattaching the bolt handle, used that action to complete the weekend shoot.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, turkeys, you know who you are!!

red green would have used duct tape

Thanks all. I do plan to give Kelbly's a call. I was also wondering if there were any good third party options I should consider.

In your original post you mentioned "or at least a bolt handle". If the handle came off it's as simple as re-attaching it. Kelbly's or a number of us can handle it for you.

In your original post you mentioned "or at least a bolt handle". If the handle came off it's as simple as re-attaching it. Kelbly's or a number of us can handle it for you.

It actually snapped off, and part of the "collar" around the rear bolt is frayed. No visible damage to the bolt itself, but I doubt the original handle can be glued back on.

It actually snapped off, and part of the "collar" around the rear bolt is frayed. No visible damage to the bolt itself, but I doubt the original handle can be glued back on.

Well, if you don't like Kelbly's and are looking for a topnotch repair which will exceed OEM spec, this guy can fix it.....he's here on the forum as 'Dans40X'

907 457-4259

dans40Xc@hotmail.com

P.O. Box 8102
fairbanks, AK 99708

Well, if you don't like Kelbly's and are looking for a topnotch repair which will exceed OEM spec, this guy can fix it.....he's here on the forum as 'Dans40X'

907 457-4259

dans40Xc@hotmail.com

P.O. Box 8102
fairbanks, AK 99708

Ditto what Al said. Dan has forgot more about bolts, bolt timing, trigger timing, extraction cams, cocking cams, TIG welding, etc. than most of us will ever now. Give him a call, just make sure you have a pen and a piece of paper...he is not shy about sharing his knowledge. Every time I talk to him, I learn something new. Great guy.

Justin

I've been innernet foruming since't about '93....... I've seen thee grammar police, the spelling po'leece, the thought police and the bait police........but retired is the first time cop!

Dude will spot a necropost from decades away......... I think he might be listening to "the long call" ........ ;)

the silly part is that brickeye
replied to the original post !

I've been innernet foruming since't about '93....... I've seen thee grammar police, the spelling po'leece, the thought police and the bait police........but retired is the first time cop!

Dude will spot a necropost from decades away......... I think he might be listening to "the long call" ........ ;)

the silly part is that brickeye
replied to the original post !

These old posts on less used forums stick around a long time.
Less than complete answers make them less useful as a reference
for someone that goes looking for a solution ay a later date.

I was shot at

awhile ago on spelling or mis-using a word, Break vs Brake by someone who I thought might be above doing it but alas - - -- . I was disapointed in the person for doing it, I must say. I thought it better to eat it than to raise a fuss but I thought it a cheap shot.

Pete

In today’s day of autocorrect, you’d better reread what you typed before you post. My phone is especially bad with gun terms.

Back