Remington 40x

JohnnyO

Whats a 40xb .22 rimfire heavy barrel(civilian-not US marked) in the wood stock selling for these days? Found one in about new condition for $2000. Is this about the going price? I have been looking for awhile and this is the best one I have seen for years!

40X....value?

You should describe the extra features in a detailed description. It might have been custom-built.

No sights and only the factory bases for a scope. It does have the original handstop on the rail. This gun is all factory and not a custom gun or altered from the 1970's and in new condtion. I personally haven't seen a factory 40x in this condition for years.

I seen one listed on one of the auction sites like you describe, priced at 2000.00 + been there for months to, that's way to much in my opinion, just another seller trying to get more than something is worth and the sad thing is he probably will.

I seen one listed on one of the auction sites like you describe, priced at 2000.00 + been there for months to, that's way to much in my opinion, just another seller trying to get more than something is worth and the sad thing is he probably will.

What auction site? I would like to take a look at it. I know there's a 40x for $4000.00(crazy) on Guns International. Gunbroker had the best one I have seen in years a couple of weeks ago but it never made reserve at around $1600.

Back