Remington 37 Canjar trigger ?

D

dbl

Does anyone know what, if any, modifications have to be done to a Model 37 receiver, stock, or floorplate when replacing the factory trigger with a Canjar single set?

I Believe

I believe you need the later ejector, they were slightly different on the very early models. Other than that I don't think you need alter anything.

The modifications needed are
1) the trigger guard needs to be modified where the trigger fits (enlarged)

2) the stock needs to be opened up where the trigger fits

Other than that the Canjar trigger was a direct replacement for the factory trigger ( I have one on mine and have installed others)

Who has Canjar triggers for the 37 and what Canjar model # is it?

JimP

Canjar is no longer making the remington 37 trigger
sometimes they show up on ebay ( but since ebay got there panties in a knot over gun parts this could be over) sometimes found at gunshows

They are getting hard to find and the last one I sold I got 300.00 for

Karl Kenyon still makes a trigger for the 37. I bought a second one for back up last August. They are $450 now.

Oops, to install the Kenyon with the shoe blade you need to do the same things as mentioned above for the Canjar plus drill a 1/8" hole in the receiver so you can get at one of the adjustment screws.

If you get his post blade you might not have to open up the trigger guard.

Canjar or Kenyon for Remington 37

I am looking for a Canjar or Kenyon for my 37. Please let me know if you have one for Sale. Thank you for your help. Richard 949-922-2555

Both Canjar and Kenyon have long passed on. I think it's been over a year now.
52-Shooter

Back