Register NOW to vote!!

Maine

has 4 electoral votes and is one of the few states that splits its vote.

Four years ago DT won the second district and got 1 electoral vote. Wouldn't it be funny if he won again on that one vote. However I hope he trumps the two despots running on the democommie ticket.

It's real critical in that the current President has the opportunity to put at least one more justice seated on the highest court in the land. She who is ill isn't going to retire until after the election in hopes that the left will win. If they take over the majority of the court our worst fears will then be realized and it will not be to the benefit of the constitution and or our God given rights.

It's real critical in that the current President has the opportunity to put at least one more justice seated on the highest court in the land. She who is ill isn't going to retire until after the election in hopes that the left will win. If they take over the majority of the court our worst fears will then be realized and it will not be to the benefit of the constitution and or our God given rights.

Don’t forget you need the Senate to get a judge. Mitch has earned his money getting judges on the courts.

So true we need to take back the House, keep the Senate and the same President. If not no God, no Guns, no Law Enforcement and moving closer towards Hell instead of Heaven on Earth. It is not me that I am worried about but those both my wife and myself brought into this world. And now they and their own children are now doing the same. It is up to us to leave them a good foundation to start from so they will still have the ability to work hard and to achieve anything they would like to pursue in life.

So true we need to take back the House, keep the Senate and the same President. If not no God, no Guns, no Law Enforcement and moving closer towards Hell instead of Heaven on Earth. It is not me that I am worried about but those both my wife and myself brought into this world. And now they and their own children are now doing the same. It is up to us to leave them a good foundation to start from so they will still have the ability to work hard and to achieve anything they would like to pursue in life.

Very ,very well said Thank You

I am in Australia but I have a brother in Arizona and a son in California.
Both have emailed me they fear that JB and his new girlfriend are going to take away their legally owned firearms if they get half a chance.

Don't let it happen people.

* doggie *

Democrats are leaving their

Watching C-Span call ins after RNC ,numerous life long Democrats are leaving their party and voting for Trump . I think things are back firing on the angry left

Back