pickles

Schedules for the following ranges;
Luray Va.
Factoryville, Pa
South Creek, Pa.
Leestown, Wv.
ILIW Trap & Skeet Range, Damascus, Md.
Elkland, Pa.

Thanks, you can post here or send to newmanski44@yahoo.com I did not make any shoots last year but I will make some this year. The above listed are ones with in driving distance for me from Elizabethville, Pa.

Luray dates are listed under Piney Hill. I posted 2011 dates recently here. Factoryville shoots ARA and the 2011 is not on the web page yet. Can't comment on the others. Hope to see you in 11. bob ps if Luray is within driving distance the Bill Calfee Record Range shooting IR50 is close to Luray.

Thanks Bob, I have your schedule, I have to drive 2-3 hours to shoot. Nothing close to Harrisburg Pa. I hope The folks at the Bill Calfee range post there schedule.

Thanks again for your reply.

pickles

elkland pa

pickles this is tim stratton i run the elkland range right now we are shooting every fri afternoon pretty much year round when its cold we shoot thru portholes from a heated building summer we use outside benches hope to see you

coopshooter, what time do you start? how about a phone # and a physical address of the club? You are about 2 1/2 hours away but I can make that if the roads are not bad. Looks like you ae on thestate line.
Thanks for the info.

you can reach me at 607-368-1336 thats my cell we open range to practice at 4ish and actual shoot starts approx 6:30 address is 128 ellison rd elkland pa call for easy directions hope to see you there

Pickles
gold 22 shooters will be shooting ara in 2011 every frist sat starting in april we are on ara web page
bill t

usty dog, where is gold 22 located at. I live in Pa. and looking for driving 2-3 hours to shoot, Pa. WV. Va. Del. Md. maybe NY?

places to shoot

look on the ARA web site. There will be three clubs in N.Y. and three in PA. to shoot ARA. Theres maps and directions to those clubs and also contact numbers.

Pickles
gold is north west pa it is half way between couderport and galeton 6 mi off rt 6
bill t

Back