Range carts, question?

S

shot410ga

I have a question concerning range carts. I seems I'm starting to aquire alot of stuff to carry around. What is everyone useing for carts to haul all this stuff around?

If you go up to SEARCH [next to New Posts] on this page and put in Range Carts you'll get this page for a start: http://www.benchrest.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2810098. Check out the entire page and the linked pages at the bottom right. There have been many discussions on this topic along with some nice pictures and retail sources. SEARCH is a great tool. Give it a try. Good Luck! :)

From personal obseration you want a cart with big tires if you can find it.The small tires don't cut it unless your on hard ground or pavement.
Waterboy

range cart

shot410ga, i've had a range cart from a company called TIPKE MANUFACTURING CO. INC spokane wa phone#509-534-5336 . it's called a fold-it, it has large wheels and holds up to 330lbs.this rig is made of aluminum very light. i've had mine for ten years,used it for 1000yrd matches and when i did gun shows. i've abused this cart but it's still hangin in there.i bought this from CREEDMOOR SPORTS . hope you try one dogdude

Got one of those, Lew. Creedmoor out of stock. Van, no longer list them. Found a guy in Florida, wants $450, like for a cart--no way. Still looking, just may use a grocery cart....LOL

if u are near a boat supply..

I have a question concerning range carts. I seems I'm starting to aquire alot of stuff to carry around. What is everyone useing for carts to haul all this stuff around?

outlet go there. the range carts generally sold are deck carts make to be used by yacht owners to lug laundry and groceries back and fort to the boat.

Shot, I had that problem. What I did was really look at all the stuff I needed and asked what do I really need. I cut my stuff down to 50% of what I had. All my stuff fits in my Subaru Forester with no issue. And I do have one small luggage cart if I need to transport stuff. More then one trip needed.
For example I get my bench (if needed and legs) rifle in a storm case, rest and bags in a large milk case, ammo and cleaning stuff in 2 soft cases, and cleaning rods and cradel placed next to storm. I think if you plan right it will fit.

I have a friend that is a top notch shooter who uses an old Radio Flyer wagon at Nationals with full rotation. It looks kinda funny but works like a champ. from what I have seen.

Dick

Cart from Lowes

the picture in the link doesn't do it any justice but I use one of these and it works well.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_214397-52314-TC4205F_0_?productId=1060059&Ntt=cart&Ntk=i_products&pl=1&currentURL=/pl__0__s?newSearch=true$Ntt=cart$y=7$x=40

IMG_1517.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
the picture in the link doesn't do it any justice but I use one of these and it works well.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_214397-52314-TC4205F_0_?productId=1060059&Ntt=cart&Ntk=i_products&pl=1&currentURL=/pl__0__s?newSearch=true$Ntt=cart$y=7$x=40

But Adrian it says it only handles up to 1000 pounds , with you shooting two guns and all is that enough capacity?

Dick

Carts?

Last trip thru Sams club saw an appliance cart w/ big tires. addition of basket or buckets and velcro should yield a go anywhere type thing-probably carry a s much as a ford 250 if you can pull it to the bench. Didnt see the price or site of manufacture.

The "boat" carts are what you will see the most of . About $60-$75., depending on where you shop. Big enough wheels, Collapsable, light, and canvas covers available.

I've thought about one of those yellow wagons. I've see a lot of people hauling things around swap-meets with those. Just wondering where I may find one? Garden supply, maybe?

I've thought about one of those yellow wagons. I've see a lot of people hauling things around swap-meets with those. Just wondering where I may find one? Garden supply, maybe?

I got mine at Lowes

Adrian

Back