quite dissapointed......

M

mike in co

i ordered a bbl , online from bruno's and scope from graf and sons.

the scope showed in stock....FOR THE LAST SIX WEEKS!, BUT WHEN I PLACED AN ONLINE ORDER LATE SAT NIGHT, I GET AN PHONE CALL MONDAY AM ....NO SCOPE IN INVENTORY....the "story" is that some one beat me to it....possible but very strange as i have watched this scope for some time(one in inv the whole time).....strange it gets order after they close on sat, but before me...a pretty narrow window.

next, bruno's shows a kreiger 30- cal 10 twist bbl 31 inches......except when i order there are none available. now some of you may think this is ok, i do not, a major waste of my time. brunos should show as back order available, not an available.

so now all the plans for my 1000 yd gun are on hold. part of the decsion to build was the scope, which is now history.

neither answer is acceptable to me.
business should clearly post what is available and what is availble on special/backorder.

pissed
mike in co

We all hear your concerns.....

I like to do most all of my ordering online.......

But lately you are better off spending a few bucks on a phone call and making sure. Everything is being bought up quickly.

I have worked directly for the public for 23 years, there are days, weeks and months where this is just not enough time to deal with every little aspect that can be conceived.

I ALWAYS call just to make sure esp. with the smaller people who cater to the BR crown. Typically, they have things not showing correctly in the inventory or maybe they have something that they show to be out of.

Have had both of these happen to me more than once!

ALWAYS CALL is what the take-away from this is..:)

Scope purchase

Mike in co: I've bought a number of scopes recently from "The Optic Zone", located just outside Cadillac Michigan: great folks to deal with, if it's not in stock, they can get it in a few days, and some of the best prices. Saved almost $200 on a Zeiss, compared to Midways' price.

Barrels

Bruno’s sells barrels by the truck load and you may need to get on their back order list. The barrels literally arrive in crates and are gone just as quick. I never rely on someone’s WWW to advise me if a product is in stock or not, especially BR stuff. You guys scarf it up too quick. Pick up the phone next time, you'll save your self a little grief. Like it or not, that’s how it is.

EuroOptics.com

For scope sales I have to plug my friend Alex Roy at EuroOptics, He has a very large inventory of all the top line scopes. Drop him an email or give him a call he is a heck of a nice guy to deal with. http://www.eurooptic.com/

Back