Possible new barrel order

DanB

If you are interested in a .177, stainless steel, .75" OD, lapped, choked, US made barrel, let me know. They won't be cheap, over $400 for a blank. There will be a substantial risk, this is new idea and I can't make any guaranties that they will be as good as the super barrels. What I expect to see is a much improved BC over 50 yards compared to LW, CZ, and Anshutz made barrels based on my current testing with barrels made very similar to the new batch.
Dan

More 411

If you are interested in a .177, stainless steel, .75" OD, lapped, choked, US made barrel, let me know. They won't be cheap, over $400 for a blank. There will be a substantial risk, this is new idea and I can't make any guaranties that they will be as good as the super barrels. What I expect to see is a much improved BC over 50 yards compared to LW, CZ, and Anshutz made barrels based on my current testing with barrels made very similar to the new batch.
Dan

Hi dan
How long ,what twist rate , how many grooves , I'm interested .
Thanks
Linzie

Dan

Hi I am out of town . I would like to talk with you when I get back home . Are you coming to the Salem FT ? If not well email or call you . Rick

Back