Please, please, please, use your real name.

Most would prefer to hide behind their key board believing that it's impossible for someone to search their whereabouts.

Some need & are much deserved of a down home azz/curb stomping that they didn't receive while growing up.

In this WOKE,CANCEL CULTURE,PROPAGANDA B.S.that the Deep Stete/Demoncratic Party's is PREACHING.

Amazing how this country went to HELL in a hand basket w/ a 50yr experienced LYING IDIOT in the W.H. on PA Ave

Dan.....

I've got to disagree with you on something.

Twice in a month you've used the term "curb stomp" in the context of "ass whuppin'" or "azz kicking".....

Dude, a curb stomp IS NOT an "adult children fighting to teach a lesson" type move. A curb stomp is a killing move, not even a coup-de-grace move but simply a murder of a completely helpless opponent move........as gut-wrenchingly sick as slowly driving up onto and parking on a guys head with your truck and power braking...... It's specifically a banger move, the exact opposite of rednekkid "ass-whuppin"

The fact that a sick fxxk of a director had a white kid use it in Malcolm X.... and that the director of The Sopranos then did it again.... DOES show the complete disconnect from reality of the leftists in our culture, it's simply NOT an act that any real person would use in the real world of "azz-kickin".

It's kinda like the concept of "mandingo fighting" or "Mandinko Warrior slaves" which have been dreamed up by children who believe wrasslin' is real and perpetuated by leftists...... there NEVER WAS a single instance of this sort of thing in America. This is important! Belief in "mandingo fighting" is as childish and stupid as belief that "martial artists" can levitate.

Now, if it's something you would do to another human being??? OK, glad I know it. I've known a few.... I will steer clear.....but NO ONE, absolutely NO HUMAN BEING that I would ever associate with would actually implement a curb stomp. Nor even hint at it as a serious matter.

"Teaching a lesson" and grotesque murder are completely different things.

Using the words "curb stomp" can actually get you killed if heard by the wrong ears. Those folks who know what it means also know who is and who is not affiliated with their group.

Though I haven't been very prolific on BR.Com for a number of years, I was for well more than a decade starting, I don't know, somewhere around 2000 even. The entire time, I've been posting under the name TomD. My name is Tom Dulaney, which isn't too much of a surprise to anyone who has been to Riverbend Gun Club.

Back