Pinevalley Benchrest Shooters Match for Aug 21

mike cockcroft

Pine Valley Benchrest Shooters Match for Aug 21

The Pine Valley Benchrest Shooters Assoc. and Don Starks of S and S Precision present the East Texas Championship Match in Huntsville, TX.
Match date is Saturday, August 21, 2010. Starting at 8:00 AM
We will be shooting clay pigeons at 400 yds.
Friday the 20th. will be a sight-in day and egg shoot at 500 yds.

The attachment has info. and entry form.
We hope to start having monthly matches at our new range this fall, we can shoot to 600 yds from concrete benches under roof.

Attachments

• PINEVALLEY BENCHREST SHOOTERS ASSOCIATION.docx
    13.4 KB · Views: 240
  • PINEVALLEY BENCHREST SHOOTERS ASSOCIATION.pdf
    154.3 KB · Views: 315
  • PINEVALLEY BENCHREST SHOOTERS ASSOCIATION.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Just don't get no respect!

Mighty good looking pics Mike. I am looking forward to shooting there. Looks like Jason and Tim may have the place worn out before we get there.

Joe

I have had several calls from shooters entering the match about bringing their kids. They said they did'nt think their kids would shoot the match but were coming with them. I realize now that their not shooting because of the match fee. Having raised two kids myself I know what it cost to do things with them.
Why I never thought about a lower match fee for kids is beyond me, but I did'nt.
So.... At the East Texas Championship Match, if you have a kid age 12 to 16, they can shoot the match for $35.00. I will have a placque made for the winner of the Jr. Division. A parent will have to be at the bench with their child at all times during the match. If a jr. shooter breaks the safety rules, the shooter and parent will be disqualified.
All of our future matches will have a reduced match fee for kids under 16.
Mike C.

Last edited:
Pistol raffle at East Texas Championship Match.
Able's (AbleAmmo.com) is donating a pistol to raffle off at the match. All proceeds go to Defenders of Freedom, which is a veterans help organization, ( DefendersofFreedom.us ).
Auction will be for a Springfield Model XD 9mm, XD9101HC.
Tickets will be $10.00 each, must be at match to win.

Last edited:
Back