Piedmont NC Results?????

D

david dumas

a little birdie told me roger the dodger avery opened up a big can of asswhoop today,, 25X's and a whole lot of wipeouts,maybe enough to rewrite the record????,,,,,,,,,,,, some times good guys do finish first,,,,,,,congratulations roger good shooting!!!!

I am not surprised

Great shooting Roger, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Maybe you will take it easy on us in a couple of weeks, not a chance. Jackie

I don't have a copy of the results, but here are a couple of photos.

Great shooting by Roger and all the winners.

Jim

Piedmont6-08001copy2.jpg

Piedmont6-08006copy2.jpg

Congradulations Roger...

The range at Piedmont is not known for being kind to the shooters. 250-25x is a fine score anywhere, but it is the first time it has been done at PGC. Were proud you were the first. Congradulation to Ron Collins and to everyone taking home wood. We want to thank everyone for coming out on such a hot day to support us, and I would like to thank Tommy Williams, Scott Walker, and all the range staff for your hard work.

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Was he shooting Brady's new 7-3/4 ogive 30's? Rumor is that they are very good.

The GRIN!!!

Great shooting Roger..... I thought that I had a shot at winning it until I turned and saw that grin...The grin of a record winning relay, I hope.
It could not have happened to a better shooter, Again GREAT shooting

Mr. Roger

Yessir!! Congrats are certainly in order for that fine match performance. The rest of you "wood workers" get some too.

Thanks to all the Piedmont staff. That was my first match there, but am looking forward to the next one. (maybe all them range fairies that blew my bullets around will be gone by then).

Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun, the 25x's was really a bonus. I was using Bradys new 7-3/4 118gr bullets in my new barrel chambered by Humble Henry.
Thanks Again!! Roger

you were overdue Roger

I thought you would do it long ago, congratulations on a fine achievement
Danny Hensley

Congratulations on the 25X, Roger. It's been a pleasure to give these awards, but this one will be special to me because you are such a nice guy & friend.
Congratulations, also, to Ron & the other winners, some really fine shooting took place it looks like. Sorry I couldn't be there.

Roger is a tough competitor in group or score and just an all around good guy, congrats on the 25 x targets and possible record. steve

Pgc

As always I enjoy shooting at Piedmont, great bunch of guys and a great bunch running the match, the range is always tough, and I want to extend my congrats to all the winners and to my buddy Roger Avery what a score! Roger is such a gentleman and always tough shooter. Brady looks like you are turning out some great bullets on that new die congrats to you also :eek::eek::eek:

HUMBLE HENRY:p:p

Back