Pics of your rigs!

I like wood. :D
#1. A new Farley Black Widow HV in highly figured redwood. Terry Leonard stock, Sid Goodling gunsmith.
#2. Farley action in HV with a fiddleback dark American walnut stock by Terry Leonard and Sid Goodling gunsmith.

Dude, you could at least use some wood with a little figure in it:p:rolleyes:

figure is good

If you can't shoot good, :eek: at least LOOK good :D This is koa wood and should be done "soon".

Attachments

• koa wood.jpg
    koa wood.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,061
Last edited:
The cranky BAT

The Cranky BAT3L
220 Beggs
Maddco barrel
Treloar carbon stock 18oz
Gunsmith Petzl Precision
Paint By Dingo Custom
Regards from Sunny Queensland

Attachments

• DSCF0388.jpg
    DSCF0388.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,311
My f-class rig:

Attachments

• IMG_0427.jpg
    IMG_0427.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,124
T T & T

T T & T. Two Terry's and a Tucker. Two Terry Leonards and a Cecil Tucker.
Some of the beauty of just wood.
7yo89rt.jpg

Well it is

not as Perty/Purdy as some of the custom paint jobs or them there cedar stocks but here is mine.

2008_0117Image0025.jpg

The stock is the SG&Y made by Robertson composites.

Real Aussie Diamondback!!

I was shooting a few groups when this guy crossed my range in front of the bench!

6PPC
Maddco Barrel 269 NK
Stiller Diamondback Drop Port
SPG 11 stock
BY PETZL PRECISION

Last edited by a moderator:
Real Aussie Diamondback

Diamondback on the range!

Attachments

• DSC00764.jpg
    DSC00764.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 801
Great photos...

How do you guys post the full size (open) photos on your reply...:confused:I can only get the attached image format by using the 300x500 pixel size required by managing attachments???

Here is my shootin iron. Not really a bench rester but big and beatiflul in its own rite. Remington 700 (trued ) with a Hart barrell, Jewel trigger, and U.S. Optics scope..Jason
012008005.jpg

012008006.jpg

EWW1350,
Go to a free photo hosting site like tinypics.com, photobucket.com, or the one that I use, imagecave.com. Register and upload your pictures to the website server, following the simple directions provided. Then you copy and past a link that they provide into your post where you want the picture. Before that is a good idea to resize the picture to a number of pixels in width that is a good fit to your screen when reading the post. You can do that right on their sight. Try 650 to start. You can always go back and save a copy of another size, and substitute the link for the first one that you tried. Image cave provides four different types of links for each picture, depending on what you want to do. To have the picture appear in my post, I select, and copy the EZcode (one of the types of links provided) , open the composition window and position the cursor on the left, at the top of where I want the top of the picture to be. Then I right click and select paste and left click. At that point the EXcode will appear as text, but when the message is posted, you will see the picture. I hope that this will enable you to post what you want. As an example, here is apicture of one of Jackie's rifles.
P6260359-copy.jpg

Back