Pics of my new PPC

I'm in Southeastern Wisconsin.

We have a nice club. $190/year !!

Same thing

I was going to say the same thing about the range... I could not help but notice Nowind flags ???

Good looking rig and hope it shot well

Nice looking set up. I think looks are important. Shows pride. But I have to say that some of the worst looking rifles and setups shoot lights out. Uh.....Jackie Schmidt comes to mind. It is as Jackie says..."it the agg that counts". Hope your rig shoots as good as it looks.

Donald

I was going to say the same thing about the range... I could not help but notice Nowind flags ???

Good looking rig and hope it shot well

Good observation! this pic was shot after the match was over and we all pulled our flags out. My flags went to the range next door at the 50 meters for a rimfire match.

Good looking rig. Did you have good results with it already? :D

Yes. I shot a 242 8x at 100 meters on a IR 50/50 rimfire target in heavy wind on Sunday. That was 1st place at our club. I don't know if you guys would consider that good though. :D

Takdriver,
That's a nice rig you've put together. I'm a member at Daniel Boone too. I mostly shoot in the Highpower league and the three gun and sihlouette matches when I can. I've been thinking about putting together a BR rifle but didn't know what the rules for those matches are and I've yet to make it to a match to watch. If you don't mind, I'd like to email you with some questions.

Greg

Greg

That would be great. If you would like you can come out next month and give mine a test drive.

I'll PM you my info

Its Ready

to bring to Webster City Ia for the Nationals.

That looks just like a stock David H. was selling any chance thats it?

That rifle looks great. As you can see in these pictures I love the color too. :):):):);)

gt40

Attachments

• img2.jpg
    img2.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 446
  • img5.jpg
    img5.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 344
  • img6.jpg
    img6.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 335
Back