Paul Dorsey.....Left the range

Bill, I am so sorry to hear this. May God be with you and the family and we in the shooting community send our condolences. I liked Paul since first meeting him at the Crawfish in 1997. We are diminished. James Mock

We are indeed diminished.

Condolences don't seem like anywhere near enough, but my wife and I send them.

Charles & Barbara

Paul & I had some good times together.......We are diminished. Our prayers go out to you and your family my friend!

Speedy Gonzalez

Bill,

Very saddened to hear of your loss. Your Dad was a good man and a friend to us all.

Bill

Very sorry to hear about your Dad. You and your Dad were some of the first Benchrest shooters I met,when I first got addicted. Thanks for your friendship and help.

Paul will be missed.

Glenn

Bill, sorry to hear about Paul's passing. I always considered Paul a friend. Years ago I had read an article in Rifle magazine on making 788 triggers adjustable and had done quite a few of them over the years. One day I was giving away my old copies of Rifle and came across the article. Paul had written the article a long time before I ever met him. Just shows the shooting world is a small world. Paul willbe missed

Bill, I will miss your dad. He was truly a wonderful human being. I even forgive him for spawning you. That's how good he was. Tim

My deepest condolences. Paul was a friend to me even though we never met face to face. He helped me more than once. I share your grief.

Just before midnight Nov 4, 2012.....

Rest in Peace Dad.

You honor us by sharing this news with us. Thank you Bill, and thanks to your dad for being a true friend to the shooting community. We are diminished. Another one of the good guys gone. Let the rest of us try to shoulder that load -- to continue the legacy of being a good person and a sportsman and a proponent of the 2nd Amendment because it benefits humanity.

Back